Friday, December 11, 2009

Lesson 69

Here's a lesson that pretty much sums up the past month: The busier I am, the more difficult it becomes to write in my blog every day.

Thanks to Holly, I now have a more active social life. Thanks to Maple Bear, I'm far more busy than before and I now have trouble winding down in the evening and can't focus on getting projects/lesson plans finished for school, while also thinking about what to write for my blog.

So apologies to all. I have let my readers down, but fear not! I jotted down a lesson a day since Halloween. I won't recap everything, but I will choose a few lessons from each week and write a short entry. I'll be all caught up by New Year's I hope.

I already know what one of my resolutions will be.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a more active social life! I hope you're having a good time! We miss you!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Sam's comment. It's funny, though, because this is exactly what Thomas said that Adam has to watch out for in college: the balancing act between a social life and getting your work done. His advice was "make friends with the library. There's too much distraction in your dorm room." Hmmm....
    We do miss you. Gingerbread house party is today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cally,
    Even though I love reading your blog, I want you to enjoy most of all your time in SK and not worry about the blog. Be in the present over there. It will end before you know it! Have a blast. Love you, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh now you want to be social!

    Just kidding! Have twice the fun for me, kay? :D

    p.s., lol @ "Lesson 69"

    ReplyDelete