Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lesson 57

Charles is my little ray of hilarious sunshine.

He seems to be a popular topic this week. He makes me laugh when all I really want to do is go home and sleep for a year instead of teach whilst being sick. (P.S. I've pretty much lost my voice.)

Ever since the day Charles stopped being shy, he's reminded me of someone and I really couldn't figure out who until today. Then it dawned on me: he's got the clever physical comedy of Harpo Marx down-pat and he can communicate a lot with a single expression. Sometimes you'll just glance in his direction and he'll make a ridiculous face or do something subtle that'll make you bust out laughing.

This post is pretty much just a gallery of Charles being... Charles. If it weren't for his perpetual one man comedy show, I probably would have called in sick today.

I turned around and he was nonchalantly eating his cereal with the top of the bowl on his head. Then made this face when I got out my camera.

Random face during beanbag baseball.

Gargoyle impression.


He even writes his own comments on my notes on his homework.

He's not a fan of my artwork.

Roughhousing with his bff.

3 comments:

  1. It's so wonderful that you appreciate Charles' sense of humor. Some teachers would tell him to stop goofing around. He must know he has a co-conspirator in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this kid is amazing! haha i love these pcs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's me above! AND i voted yes to the octopus, how was it!!??

    ReplyDelete